Key Points related to Fees Payment and procedures are hereunder:
- All fees tobe payable to St. Joseph’s Bright School are tobe deposited at IDBI Bank, Amtala.
- All the school fees must be paid by the 12th of every month. The fees cover 12 calendar months & maybe paid in monthly installment.
- Fees will be accepted during office hours on school days.
- Students who fail to pay the tuition fees on time will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Fines will be imposed at the rate of Rs.50/- for each month from the 13th of each month.
- The name of the students, who will fail to pay the tuition fees for the three consecutive months will be struck off the rolls without notice. A fresh admission fee will be charged to re-admin the students.
- The school reserves the right to increase the fees at any time, if considered necessary, after obtaining permission from the appropriate authorities.
- For updated Fee Tariff, please contact to School Office within working hours.